20120628

On my toes

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ ا ارَّحِيم 
Dush ! Dush ! *Wiping the screen*


So, how's life everybody ? Good ? Alhamdulillah if you do. It's been a while since I'm blogging, okey ! - I'm in a good yet terrible condition/mood right now, I mean. Yeah, it's been almost a busy week for me. Thanks to the teachers for the homeworks and the school for having  a lot of activities until I can't even reach to my own self to have some rest on the weekdays. Even the weekend !! Dang it!~

So, yeah. The annual sports day is coming and I'm soooooooooooo not ready for it. I mean, come on.. the sem. 2 monthly test is on next Wednesday. We should focus on our study and now, we should focus on the sports too ????? No way ! I just can't stand it anymore. It's really terrifying me . LOL =_=" ------------------- I'm tired and exhausted like on Tuesday, yesterday and today. Well.......... :

Schedule -
a) 26th June 2012
- Sports practice for Team Beta and Sigma. *7:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.*

b) 27th June 2012 
- Sukan Tara activity after reccess.

c) 28th June 2012
- Sports practice for Team Beta and Sigma. *7:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.*






Yeah, that's the schedule for this week. Well, maybe some of you might say that it's not that busy like you would ever expect it would be but seriously ! You didn't see the past weeks schedule yet... a lot more tiring that this week. And, about the exhibition. We joined the Science and PSK exhibition as that was the one that has been told and recommended, eventually. And we made it just the way we wanted it ! The exhibition is on this Sat. if I'm not wrong. I bet it must be fun and oh.. there's also a festival like somekind of pesta-pesta stuff will be held too. We will combined with St. Ursula's if I don't get it wrong because that's what I heard from the telinga-telinga sekolah --- Hohoho !!!!

Well, maybe I will NOT updating my blog for a few days until the monthly test has finished. So, see you soon and wish me luck ! :) Hwaiting !

Assalamualaikum,
The best is yet to come...